Winter is in the air, everyone is getting ready for the holidays by buying gifts and preparing recipes for our holiday parties. Here are some simple non-alcoholic cocktail ideas that will surely impress your friends and family this holiday season.
GIN SPICED APPLE CIDER (FOR SHARING - 8 SERVINGS)
The ingredients you will need are 8 oz of gin (1 cup), 2 litres of hot apple cider, 4 cinnamon sticks, 12 whole cloves and 2 bar spoons of honey (optional).
- Prepare the hot apple cider first, and keep warm on the stove.
- Take eight mugs, and divide out the gin into each mug (about 2 oz).
- Fill the mugs with hot cider, and garnish with freshly diced apples.
Delicious Paired With: an apple pie, cinnamon sugar doughnuts, pancakes, squash soup, blue cheese, turkey dinner, gingerbread or any creamy pasta dish.
0-TEQUILA WINTER PUNCH (FOR SHARING - 8 SERVINGS)
The ingredients you will need are 1 cup of Sobrii 0-Tequila (8oz), 2 cups pear juice, 0.5 cups ginger syrup, 0.5 oz of cardamom bitters, 2 cups of ice, 1-750ml bottle of sparkling elderflower drink (green presse) and the peels of one orange.
- Grab a large punch bowl, or glass drink dispenser and throw all ingredients in. Be sure to give it a good stir.
- Serve immediately into punch glasses, or rocks glasses.
- Garnish with an extra strip of orange zest.
Delicious Paired With: Any steak, fish, or pasta dish.
PUMPKIN ALEXANDER (1 SERVING)
The ingredients you will need are 1.5 Sobrii 0-Gin, 2 oz oat milk, 2 barspoons of pumpkin butter, 1 bar spoon of agave, and cocoa powder garnish.
- Shake all ingredients together in a shaker with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
Delicious Paired With: Any pumpkin dish
ESPRESSO MARTINI (1 SERVING)
The ingredients you will need are 1.5 oz 0-Tequila, 1.5 oz Nitro cold brew coffee, 0.5 oz Agave syrup and orange express on top.
- Shake all ingredients together for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Add orange express on top.
Delicious Paired With: Pizza. Espresso Martinis pair well with savoury foods like one of your favourite pizzas.
THE GRINCH’S GIMLET (1 SERVING)
The ingredients you will need are 2 oz of Sobrii 0-Tequila, 1 oz of lime clementine cordial, ⅓ oz lemon juice, non-alc beer (pale ale or lager) and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg. (Recipe & Photo By Yvonne L.)
- Add Søbrii 0-Tequila, lemon juice, and lime clementine cordial to a double rocks glass, stir well to combine.
- Add one large ice cube and top with non-alc beer.
- Garnish with a dusting of freshly grated nutmeg.
Delicious Paired With: Chicken Fajitas, Enchiladas, Jalapeño Poppers and Tacos.
SPIKE HOT CHOCOLATE (1 SERVING)
The ingredients you will need are 1.5 oz of Sobrii Tequila, 2 tablespoons of Cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of Agave Syrup, 1 Cinnamon Stick, 3/4 Cup Milk,1/4 Cup of water and marshmallows.
- Throw all ingredients in a mug, and top with boiling water.
- Let sit for 2 minutes.
Two or More:
- Put the milk, water, cocoa powder, agave, and cinnamon into a pot.
- Heat gently on the stove until it starts to simmer. Turn off the heat.
- Portion the Sobrii Tequila into mugs, and top with hot chocolate.
- Garnish with marshmallows.
Delicious Paired With: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter Lasagna, Cheesecake Bites, or Churros
Written By: Eeman F.